Hyperledger recently rebranded itself as Hyperledger Foundation.
Hyperledger Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings together all the necessary resources and infrastructure to ensure thriving and stable ecosystems around open source software blockchain projects.
Hyperledger Foundation is aimed at fostering the development and adoption of DLT based cross-industry platforms. The foundation also provides a neutral and open community, and educates people about market opportunities for business blockchain technology.
Hyperledger India Chapter
Hyperledger India Chapter is one the pioneer regional chapter that has initiated various industry events such as
- HyperHack – A Blockchain hackathon event that they have been organizing successfully for last 2 years.
- Blockchain Stories – The event was initiated first in Summer of 2020 and was organized virtually. The event saw 1000+ registrations and 25+ Companies & Individuals sharing their experiences, learnings and offerings in blockchain space.
- Blockchain TechFest – This event was orgnanized towards the end of 2020 and saw participation from various Hyperledger Projects Contributors and Maintainers. Presenters shared their Hyperledger lab projects, in addition to some tutorials & learning sessions.
Hyperledger India Chapter is run by volunteers from the community, contributing to the events, their management and bringing others in the community together.
Blockchain Stories 2021
Blockchain Stories-2021 is the continuation of the event which was first started in the Summer of 2020. This year the event is planned to run for 4 weeks starting 13th November 2021 till 4th December.
During the event, you get the opportunity to listen to Industry Leaders, and Professionals. As they discuss the adoption, journey, experiences, offerings, projects and use-cases of Blockchain. The event has also planned for Virtual Networking sessions every week.
Week 2 – What to expect?
Tokenization of Ill-Liquid Assets (Bonds, Real Estate and more)
- Crypto & Non-crypto transactions
- Tokenization of Assets
- What are Fungible Tokens & NFT
- Tokenization Benefits
- Tokenization Solution – Overview & Demo
Trust Your Supplier
- Procurement Teams – Speed the qualification, validation and onboarding of your suppliers.
- Suppliers – Be discovered by network buyers and reduce effort to submit redundant information to customers.
- Data Providers & Partners – Expand your reach with your information and services immediately accessible and actionable by buyers & suppliers.
- Simple, smart, speedy onboarding & lifecycle management that increases your ability to meet deadlines & goals. Trust Your Supplier is transforming supplier relationships, improving insights, accelerating onboarding and providing a seamless exchange of information.
Sustainable Supply chain
- Circular Economy
The Value Revolution: Realities of Enterprise Blockchain & Latest Trends
- Discover how blockchain can server as a Tool in simulating a trust economy
- Web 3.0 & Blockchain Technology fundamentals
- Blockchain technology capabilities
- Key drivers for Blockchain technology
- Real world use-cases
- Trends in Enterprise Blockchain
Orion Server – Blockchain DB
- Overview of Orion Server
- Features – Tamper evident, confidentialilty & access control, Crypto-based authentication and Provenance queries, etc.
- How to engage & contribute
There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for the event. It is free for anyone to attend.
Don’t forget to register for the event.