Hyperledger recently rebranded itself as Hyperledger Foundation.
Hyperledger Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings together all the necessary resources and infrastructure to ensure thriving and stable ecosystems around open source software blockchain projects.
Hyperledger Foundation is aimed at fostering the development and adoption of DLT based cross-industry platforms. The foundation also provides a neutral and open community and educates people about market opportunities for business blockchain technology.
Hyperledger India Chapter
Hyperledger India Chapter is one the pioneer regional chapter that has initiated various industry events such as
- HyperHack – A Blockchain hackathon event that they have been organizing successfully for last 2 years.
- Blockchain Stories – The event was initiated first in Summer of 2020 and was organized virtually. The event saw 1000+ registrations and 25+ Companies & Individuals sharing their experiences, learnings and offerings in blockchain space.
- Blockchain TechFest – This event was orgnanized towards the end of 2020 and saw participation from various Hyperledger Projects Contributors and Maintainers. Presenters shared their Hyperledger lab projects, in addition to some tutorials & learning sessions.
Hyperledger India Chapter is run by volunteers from the community, contributing to the events, their management and bringing others in the community together.
Blockchain Stories 2021
Blockchain Stories-2021 is the continuation of the event which was first started in the Summer of 2020. This year the event is planned to run for 4 weeks starting 13th November 2021 till 4th December.
During the event, you get the opportunity to listen to Industry Leaders, and Professionals. As they discuss the adoption, journey, experiences, offerings, projects and use-cases of Blockchain. The event has also planned for Virtual Networking sessions every week.
Week 3 – What to expect?
Blockchain for e-Governance
Speakers: Ishan Roy – Head, Blockchain at Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
- Current Landscape
- Blockchain implementation for Governments has evolved
- Blockchain @ Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency
Trustable Logs using Blockchain
Speakers: S Gopinath – Sr. Scientist, NIC – Govt. of India
- Problem Statement & Overview
- System Architecture
- Software Modules
- Challenges & Conclusion
Hyperledger Labs – Orion DB
Speakers: Dany Moshkovich (Research Manager, Blockchain Technology Platforms), Senthilnathan Natrajan (Research Staff Member, Blockchain Technology Platforms)
- A Key-Value / Document Database
- Tamper Evident
- Crypto-based Authentication
- Confidentiality and Access Control
- Serialization Isolation Level
- Provenance Queries
Automated Testing For Climate Emissions Ledger
Speakers: Harsh Sharma – Hyperledger Mentee
- Hyperledger Mentorship Update
There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for the event. It is free for anyone to attend.
Don’t forget to register for the event.