Blockchain Association Singapore (BAS) which is a merger of two blockchain associations
– Singapore Blockchain Association (“SBA”) and
– the Blockchain, Enterprise and Scalable Technologies (“BEST”).
The BAS acts as a platform focused on engaging regional and international stakeholders and bringing them together to collaborate, share and promote blockchain and blockchain-based solutions. Their aim is to help build local blockchain talent pool and increase the adoption and integration of blockchain businesses in Singapore.
They are organizing a Virtual Summit this year July 21-23 as Singapore Blockchain Week. It is expected to have representations from government, industry leaders, academics and blockchain innovators from across the globe. The virtual event on July 21st will be followed by a two day coding workshop and hackathon on July 22-23rd.
Standard Access Pass (Free)
It entitles you to
- Access to all speakers’ sessions anywhere and anytime
- Engage with speakers through live Q&A
- Post-event access for watching the presentations after the virtual summit live day
- Access to all exhibitors’ booths anywhere and anytime
- Engage with exhibitors through Live Chat
- Post-event access for visiting the exhibitor’s booths and downloading the videos and documents after the virtual summit live day
- Meet with speakers, exhibitors and other attendees through Live Chat
Register for FREE ALL ACCESS PASS at Brella.
Premium Access Pass (25 USD)
Entitles you to all benefits of Standard Pass, and additionally grants you access to side events.
For more information refer the event website for Singapore Blockchain Week 2020.